Driver Refresher Programme
Why do a Driver Refresher Programme with TR Master Drive Services?
This course is designed to refresh and improve the knowledge of drivers in relation to their work and non-work related day-to-day driving to improve knowledge of road rules and increase safety.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
- To refresh the knowledge of drivers.
- To increase understanding of current road rules.
- To ensure that participants take away essential up-to-date information relating to driver safety.
The Driver Refresher Programme is a two-hour classroom based session with two components:
- The first is a road code test followed by a discussion of road rules.
- The second component deals with a topical driving issue. Examples are “Fatigue” or “Hazard Identification and Search Techniques”. Specific driving issues may be nominated by the client to meet identified training requirements.
- The programme is “short and sharp”. People are encouraged to interact with each other and with the instructor.
The Driver Refresher Programme is a two-hour classroom based session.
The Driver Refresher Programme is designed for groups of up to 20 people.
We can complete training at your own site or at one of our nationwide training facilities (depending on numbers).