eLearning with OSH Refresher
Why do Forklift Training with TR Master Drive Services?
This online course is designed to provide an organisation’s forklift operators with flexible online training featuring instant enrolment and access, 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Enjoy the efficiencies of learning at your own pace in your own time with our eLearning course.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
Complete the theory components of the OSH refresher forklift course in your own time when it suits you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Programme Structure and Duration
TR Master Drive Services bespoke forklift eLearning programme allows trainees the flexibility to learn at your own pace in your own time.
The benefits of flexible e-learning training are:
- Instant enrolment and usage 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Consistent delivery for all staff.
- Flexibility - each person works at their own pace.
- Modules can be redone throughout the time period.
Course Structure and Duration
- Complete the eLearning modules applicable to your required course.
- Book in for an assessment and practical at one of our nationwide branches.
- OSH Forklift Operator Certificates are valid for 3 years. A Forklift Operator should on or before the expiry of his/her certification attend an OSH Refresher course.
- A current forklift certificate (or within 3 months of expiry) must be presented on the day of the course.
- No unit standards apply to Refresher courses.
Course Venue and Requirements
Theory and practical assessments can be carried out at one of our nationwide training facilities or your place of work – subject to availability of an appropriate classroom, forklift and training area.
Forklift eLearning Refresher Pre-requisites
- Provide evidence of an OSH full course or refresher that has expired for no more than 3 months
- You must have completed your online portion of the course before you can book your Instructor Led Assessments
What are the Course Fees?
$160 plus GST ($184 including GST) per person
What is included in the Cost?
- All course and tuition fees.
- Use of a forklift