Operate Truck-mounted Load Lifting Equipment
Why do a Truck Mounted Load Lifting Equipment course with TR Master Drive Services?
A practical and theory-based course designed to provide drivers, handlers and operators the skills and knowledge to safely and legally operate truck-mounted load lifting equipment in any applicable environment.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
To produce drivers, handlers and operators who are able to:
- Ensure site safety.
- Prepare load lifting equipment for operation.
- Transfer a load.
- Secure load lifting equipment for transport.
Course Structure & Duration
- 4 – 5 hours in total.
- Made up of approximately 1-hour theory followed by practical exercises and assessment.
- Courses can be structured to meet company specific needs.
Equipment Requirements - Clients to supply:
- A truck with mounted crane.
- A load.
- A safe, practical Training Area.
- Training Room (If theory sessions are conducted on your site).
- TR Master Drive Services is able to source vehicles at extra cost if required
Unit Standard Covered
This course is COMPETENCY based training only and NOT to Unit Standard
Maximum numbers for one instructor are normally six trainees.